- /tp/ -

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to TopicPulse
Visit /vg/ for Minecraft and other game discussions!
Invite friends to TopicPulse
Home of AdventuresInSpace Subscribe at: youtube.com/adventureinspace
No one is not allowed on the forums, its available to all
Sorry /b/, no anon here
Spamming =/= Good Conversation
/rp/ your little heart's out
Report all abuse and other offensive material to an admin or moderator!
Two moderators wanted

Share | 

Nagho Fucked shit up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirbycollin1
Puresteel Paladin
Puresteel Paladin

PostSubject: Nagho Fucked shit up   2011-09-11, 4:03 am

So i log onto steam, and suddenly im getting messages from several tf77 members who are saying that they can't read things on the forums. So i go check shit out. WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO. You've added stuff that was already there and stuff that wasn't needed. Im not even sure how 90% of the members are probationary considering that they do shit with the clan, doesn't matter if they haven't applied, they do shit. Im not even sure what the point of the whole branch stuff is, people who aren't in the Starcraft branch still play starcraft with us.
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Evasive Explorer
Evasive Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Nagho Fucked shit up   2011-09-11, 12:06 pm

It's to get things fucking organized, and to get the officers to fucking fulfill their responsibilities. If they're in your branch, add them to your fucking usergroup, and put them on a memberlist. I will not waste my time looking through every individual application to see if they've applied for a branch or not. If they HAVEN'T applied for a branch, then they are probationary members, that has been established. Once you get them on a memberlist, they won't be probationary members anymore. To be completely honest, if you add them to your memberlist, I don't really care if they've applied or not, as long as they actually have the game for that branch. Although I will be somewhat displeased with that kind of thing, it is your choice how to add people to your branch, and I have no authority over that. However, I want to have an easy way to check who is in branches, I won't look at every single application form to see who was accepted, and if they are still in the clan.

Maybe if you'd actually checked the Steam Group Announcements, then MAYBE you would actually have seen my announcement regarding this and been prepared to deal with it. By the way, I was going to send you a message regarding this so that you could set things up, but unfortunately you weren't on when I was.
Back to top Go down
Kirbycollin1
Puresteel Paladin
Puresteel Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Nagho Fucked shit up   2011-09-11, 2:47 pm

I thought i'd informed everyone of this, but obviously not.
My parents are divorced, that means that im not at my mums house all the time, which is the only time I can use my internet. When im at my dads, which is every second weekend for friday saturday and sunday, i can't use the internet.

No need for this meanness
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Evasive Explorer
Evasive Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Nagho Fucked shit up   2011-09-11, 3:00 pm

The announcement on the Steam Group has been up for a while. I've seen you online on Steam since I've posted it. If you'd bothered to read it, you would've known about it. I'm not blaming you for not being on for me to send you a personal message, but I, quite frankly, do blame you for not reading the steam announcement when you were on.
Back to top Go down
Kirbycollin1
Puresteel Paladin
Puresteel Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Nagho Fucked shit up   2011-09-11, 3:05 pm

That announcement was posted on september 10th, which was saturday. So if it said I was online, I wasn't here.
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Evasive Explorer
Evasive Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Nagho Fucked shit up   2011-09-11, 3:09 pm

In that case, I apologize. On my date system it says September 9th, but I thought I'd seen you only since then. I guess I was wrong about that, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nagho Fucked shit up   

Back to top Go down

Nagho Fucked shit up
Page 1 of 1